Sunday, July 19, 2026

Transiting into a Condo

Eww there are actually people reading my stupid blog??? Girls, come on, you are the catch!

I moved from a HDB to a Condo two years ago, and I am still in my transitional phrase. Still on a struggle bus every day. Previously, I stayed in two HDBs for various periods of my life. The first was a 3-room flat in Toa Payoh Lor 5. I LOVED my entire Primary School years in that HDB. My neighbors were crazy and I actually had a best friend called Tiffany! Shout out to Tiffany. I guess the strongest memory was on the last day, she hugged me, told me she will miss me, and my autistic China mouth said nothing. F.M.L.

The second HDB was HUGE, in Sengkang, and I stayed in Sengkang ever since. Everything happened in that HDB, the good, the bad, the nasty. All my ridiculous Sec, JC, Uni & working memories were solidified within Sengkang.

My new Condo is still in Sengkang, just a 10-minutes walk away from my old HDB. Something is very off people, very off, living in a Condo. It's like you are not in a Bungalow, and you are also not in a HDB, but you are in a Condo. The vibes are freaky as hell! There is a strong shared community, but the area feels excluded from the real world. What the f??!! I cannot understand it! I'll rather save for something else.

That being said, the ATAS feeling IS REAL. What do you mean I live beside a pool? I use the sauna every day. The lights look like chandelier. The carpark? Somehow it feels like I am coming back to a "old-money home" but this home is not mine, it is my parents'. The entire setting is supposed to be very Spanish-ish, before entering home, there is an entire walkway... I call it the "show-off walk". It makes me feel, like I am questioning myself everyday WHYYYYY

The worst part is, this Condo makes me feel like I am entering a Shopping Mall, but I have no money to shop. That is still ok to me. I don't care too much about shopping nowadays yet I still light up when I buy new clothes. Trust me girl, I am lowball af. Anyway, this Condo gives me so much anxiety especially the GUARDS why are they walking around and why are they ALWAYS APPEARING???!!!! What is happening! Condo residents - why you steal my money and why police say they cannot see the thief from the CCTV???? I swear I became EVEN MORE AUTISTIC in this Condo!!!!

In short, it feels like I went into a VERY WEIRD SHOPPING MALL but instead of shopping, that is where I sleep, shit, bath and interact. I step into the lift, it looks like it should transport me to Chanel, but instead, I am going home. EXTREMELY DISGUSTED.

I wish my parents bought something else.

No comments: