Saturday, December 31, 2022

New songs?

Hey guys! I desperately need new songs for myself and my students! I need the pieces to be suitable for mass audience, easy to play, soothing on the ears and most importantly, catchy!

I do have collections of popular, classical, religious and festival pieces, but I always feel that I still don't have enough songs! I want a concert/clubbing effect, like the music never stops kind of volume. Oh and I also want those quick changing type, e.g. two ballads, one quick piece, then ballads again etc.

What about you? Do you prefer to listen and play the same few pieces over and over again, drill to perfection, or are you always seeking for new genres?

For me, I always start with the classics (Fur Elise, Canon, River flows...), but before my students could even master them perfectly, I would start a fresh piece already. Because...well just because it is new and fun~ gives a fresh pop to the ears also!

Guys, I did some new makeup for a photoshoot too! Super large eye and thick eyebrow look, like Malay.... I like leh! I shall also buy some new makeup to go for a different look...

HOW?! Any new pieces to recommend? Can the scores be free too? Hahahahaha!!!

No comments: