Tuesday, December 27, 2022

HOW ARE YOU?

Dear viewers, how have you been? I hope the pandemic hasn't gotten too much into your life? Sorry for not being too regular with my blogging, but I will try to blog as much as I can! I do have a labtop, tablet and a phone to blog, but I still prefer to blog using a labtop and it is challenging to log on using a labtop, because I am usually everywhere and I don't carry a labtop with me. Just...don't want to strain my arms.

So much has changed since the pandemic. Other than piano teaching, I went back to become a model and a dancer, back to the same trades when I was in my 20s. Modelling and dancing work together with music anyway, they all belong to the arts scene.

I....don't know, just feel thankful for Singapore actually, pretty ok and in fact, very good during these Covid times. Thankful for families, friends, parents, children etc... Feeling happy but no longer chatty anymore...

Oh yeah! I never thought I would say this but, I do step into temple every now and then, obviously that same temple... even without anyone's push... I get it really, religion is very important because it is based on a higher power, trust and peace.

Everything for me is pretty ok, always going back to piano teaching. Modelling and dancing will always be there. This blog is still alive.

How are you guys? Sorry that I am so non-chatty and mostly just zen these days, but HOW ARE YOU GUYS? Hope your health is ok?! Your finance is ok?! Your kids, parents, families?

I do give out my number to the public, feel free to contact me!

+6593383729 - Ms He

No comments: