Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Customers

I should be happy to deal with money, but actually I am so tired!

I was taught to always be happy giving, because it is a good feeling and it brings good karma. I really did practice that, especially recently. But I remember a time in my late 20s where I just couldn't be selfless... still deeply ashamed of that period..

I guess, I am tired of customers that forget to pay fees even after reminders. Tired of old customers that need me to keep reminding them on fees payment. My heart is cold, especially towards old customers because....they did not pay, or pay late.

Dear dear dear customers, I am so tired of chasing you for payment. This month received payment but late, next month the same cycle repeats. Tired of customers whom think that they are entitled to many slots a week even though they only pay for one slot a week. Tired of lateness. Tired of customers asking for discount. Tired of customers whom happily ask me for a refund...Dear God/Buddha, is this karma for my rebellious teenage years? Even my ex-F&B/Swab bosses pay punctually and they never cheat me! They don't have music taste you know, but they do things properly, honest business!

Actually, music sucks....because it is non-character building. So what if I know music and has an FRSM? Who says mine or my customers' cultural characters are acceptable? I am a shit too!

I did my best to my customers already... I'm not complaining, just voicing out....nobody reads this blog anyway, it doesn't matter.

Dear customers, good night.... my heart.....pain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chanced upon your blog. Whenever I feel hopeless, I will remind myself this - “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh