These few weeks were really fulfilling for me because I discovered - once again - apologies for the lack of humility - more interesting facts about myself.
If there is a need to apologise, I sincerely wish to say sorry for being so full of myself that I set up this Blog just for myself to vent, publicly. I am just my extrovert self in this Blog. I don't know why, I just am.
Call me cheap - but I am cheap. I am all for cheap thrills in life. If an event has any freebies, even if I need to travel to the West (I live in North-East), I will be there. Everytime I see my student wear a nice shirt, my first comment shall be, "If ever you don't want this shirt, give me can?"
One female student of mine really gave me two of her shirts. HAHAHAHAHAAAA. I wore it so often that the pink has faded to tie-dye white now.
Another motivational factor for myself, is simply-put, anger.
Nothing motivates me more than cheap thrills and the power of anger. I spent almost 10 years of my life in Moderate Depression (self-diagnosed). Side note though, darlings if you ever just feel like crying all the time, know that depression can truly only be healed via time. And the period is at least 10 stupid years of your life. Just gone, just spent in depression. So my dear hot people, don't get depressed. Get anything! Get vapes, get drugs, get divorced, get laid, but don't. get. depressed.
What was I saying ah? HAHAHAHAHAA oh, also I suspect I am already have dementia HAAHAHAHAHAAA jokes aside, real story. REAL. I was talking about anger, then suddenly I talk about depression, HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA I am a jokerrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment