Thursday, April 16, 2020

About Me

To my past viewers, welcome back after my long hiatus since year 2013. I have long since graduated from Singapore Management University, started full time work, and continued with one side hustle. Miss you all so much! Crying now...

To my new viewers, this blog is dedicated to my life as a piano teacher, or pianist, and musician. The upcoming blog entries will consist of wordings entirely written by myself, drafted out in story-telling style, with various perspectives.

97% of this blog shall be devoted to serious piano, 3% perhaps to girlie fashion..

What is "serious piano"?

It shall be at least, at the very least, minimum, a Diploma (or more), in Practical, and at-the-fingertips knowledge for elementary to moderate-level Theory.



























Some might argue, what about improvisation, composition, accompaniment, orchestral participation, sense of EQ etc?

Well, as mentioned, this blog is about "serious piano", okay maybe talk to you all about general musicianship too.. 

and, girlie fashion, soon..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi well done on your FRSM! wondering which Teacher did you learn from to achieve that?

Pete

He Zongyi said...

Hello Pete, I had a couple of teachers whom guided me regarding choice of repertoire, submission drafting and style of piano playing. I would say, I truly only played like a decent FRSM-er because of:
http://clarencelee-pianist.com